Adventure of the Seas

We are in the process of booking a cruise on the Adventure of the Seas and are trying to find information about where the best (D2) balcony rooms are located. Which floors are better, which rooms have unobstructed views or noise from public areas etc. Appreciate the help.:)

We are in the process of booking a cruise on the Adventure of the Seas and are trying to find information about where the best (D2) balcony rooms are located. Which floors are better, which rooms have unobstructed views or noise from public areas etc. Appreciate the help.:)

I really don't think you can go wrong with any balcony on Adventure. However, I do have some personal preferences. I prefer to be above deck 6 because deck 6 has less glass on the balcony wall. I also prefer to be under deck 10 to avoid possible noise from the pool deck.

My choice would be 9620, 9622,9320, 9322 because those are on the part of the ship that extends outward and gives a more dramatic view from the balcony. They are also convenient to the stairs and elevators. However, these are D1 category. If you want to stick to D2, then I'd find something nearby the ones I just mentioned on decks 7, 8, or 9.

If you like the 'hump' then category E2 7318 is good.

4635889942_71be5fa4c0_z.jpg

4635894176_52a787c8cf_z.jpg

4635296881_8dd1131abf_z.jpg

4635906474_8ded1cf515_z.jpg

4635922850_7ab3d8c0e3_z.jpg

4635916326_c3b98a4882_z.jpg

I see from your signature that you are doing the 2 night cruise next year. We have signed up for it as well. We are doing the 12 night Iceland/Norway cruise after this. We missed the Normandy beaches on our British Isles cruise as I was just getting over a bout of Norvirus (never to be had again I hope) and feel this might be our last shot at them. Not sure why they just didn't add these two days to the cruise before or after but guess they think they can make more money this way. Anyway it will be interesting to see how this cruise sells. I hope the price goes down as we get nearer.

Archived