Just back from Majesty, Aegean and Adriatic

Had a great cruise.

Not much to complain about on the Majesty, they even do some things better than on other ships. Staff great as ever, Showteam is probably the most talented we have seen on a Thomson ship, the singers are amazing.

The Adriatic is a fanastic itinerary, some wonderful places, even though Venice and Dubrovnik are packed. The Venice sailaway is magical, I doubt any other cruise Ship could do it this good.

Got loads to do, re: photos, videos to sort and review to write so will post properly when it's all ready.

Joe.

Canon Powershot sx220hs, I paid £99 at Argos just after Christmas, they still have them. I have had it all this time and have just about got used to it, it doesn't use the flash unless the light level is really low, so I set the Program mode to slow syncho and that does a better job than auto.

The Canon Powershots are good, just look at the usual website, steves-digicams, dpreview, imaging-resource, for the reviews of ones worth having.

Thanks to all that replied, we did enjoy it, didn't go overboard on the ship pictures as so many are posted around the web, but for anyone going on the Majesty soon you have nothing to worry about. Certainly didn't see any signs of Norovirus.

Joe.

Looking forward to your review Joe - we did Adriatic Explorer last month - a superb itinerary and enjoyed every minute, just Koper on Sunday as people say all shops shut, glad we did Caves & Castle trip.

Our only gripe was the ship itself-we did not like the layout one bit.

Self service buffet for lunch, its split fore and aft and not enough seating unless you wanted to sit amongst the smokers, and our cabin 925 - although superior not very big and very noisy from deck above - would have to be exceptional intinerary for us to book Majesty again.

Having said this we had a great holiday with stay on Corfu to finish.

Archived