Chef's Table and Behind the Fun Tour

BrownCalico

First, I apologize if this question is posed elsewhere in the forums...

My husband and I are cruising on Fantasy in September for his birthday. It is our first time on Carnival, but we have previously cruised on NCL and RCCL. I have booked Chef's Table and am looking at the Behind the Fun Tour. Has anyone done both in the same cruise? Is it worthwhile to do both? Does it 'eat up' an entire day or are they done different days?

Thanks in advance!

Jen

I have done both on one cruise. My husband has done both on 2 cruises. They were done on different days. It was really interesting to do the Behind the Fun tour. I really liked the food storage areas and the laundry area. I want a laundry folder...but first I guess I would have to get a much bigger house to put it in. LOL

tigercat

I have also done the Behind the Fun tour! Loved it!! Quite abit of walking up and down stairs, but loved seeing behind the scenes, esp. the crews stuff, and the entertainment areas! Took about 3 hrs. with a drink and snack break inbetween! Am doing the Chef's Table in Oct. Read great things about it too..they say it takes about 3 hrs. give or take, with some little breaks inbetween some dishes! Lots of food..lots of wine, or soda, whatever you prefer!

Archived