Watch your cabin numbers

So, I was checking for price drops last night for our 4 cabins on Magic Sept 1st, all 4H cat., (Int. Lido)...(2) cabins w/ 2 Pax, (1) w/ 4 Pax, and ours w/ 3 Pax.

I found $50 drop per cabin (yippee), for all but our cabin...it was $10-hey, still a drop though :) ...Fare viewer started acting up so I called my PVP to confirm all amts so I could get busy on submitting the forms only to find that during our last price drop, 10 days ago--our cabin had changed to the Empress Deck :eek:

Now, I'm all for upgrades, drops, etc BUT, we had all booked the same deck, all next to each other so I about had a cow (haha), as did my PVP- as he had said all the 4H cabins had been sold out, but checked our old cabin # anyway.

I am happy to say that he was able to get our original cabin back plus the additional $10!!!! :D

Just wanted to share my slight panic attack with you all! lol

Have a good day everyone and happy sailings!

That's strange because the same thing happened to me. I have a balcony on the Lido and called my PVP yesterday for a price drop (for some reason when I do the form it says "incorrect action")... So as he was going through the motions, he muttered something about balcony on Verandah... And I was like, "You mean Lido, right?!" And he hesitated, and then said, "We did book you on Lido, why are you on Verandah now?" Luckily my (original) cabin was still available and be put me back in it (and got my price drop of $80 total).

We think it is extra odd because with EARLY saver, there is no downgrades. I now have to check my room whenever I submit a form to make sure no one messes with it again.

Archived