Aegean and Adriatic review

No,,just doing the Adriatic week then a week on a beach in Corfu to recover from all the sightseeing we'll no doubt be doing! My Adypoos wouldn't like to be on the ship for more than 1 week,,slightest bit of sway and he's terrible!

You guys will enjoy it, I know.

As it says in the review, main buffet for breakfast, four seasons for dinner.

There is quite a bit of DIY detail in the second part of the review.

If anyone needs more specifics on the DIY, just ask.

Joe.

Hi

I am glad you enjoyed your cruise,

I am sailing on the Majesty 9th August for two weeks after reading your review it has put my mind at rest. I am looking forward to the Adriatic as I haven't seen these places before. which is the best restaurant to eat in for breakfast and evening meal. Can you visit the places as DIY :)

We had all our meals in the Seven Seas. Obviously we liked it as we kept going back :).

We didn't go on any tours. We did take a ship's coach to the beach at Portoroz when we docked in Koper. Koper is very quiet on a Sunday, and its own beach not so nice. It was really vibrant in Portoroz and the beach was lovely.

We took the ferry from the ship to the centre of Venice. It would be easy enough to make your own way as Venice is very small, but we enjoyed the commentary.

In Sibernik, the tender drops you off right in the centre of town. We had a wander around and lunch.

In Dubrovnik, we took a taxi to the beach on the other side of the bay, and had lunch there (the area is a holiday resort in its own right). We then took a bus to the old town, had a wander, then took the cable car up the mountain and had a drink up there. We then took a bus back to the ship.

In Kotor, the ship docks in the centre of town. I had a sick child so only managed about 10 minutes ashore, but the others hiked up to the shrine and fort. There are several beaches within walking distance. When you walk of the ship, you are inundated with taxi drivers selling their own tours.

In Corfu, we took a taxi to and from the old town. It was another wander and lunch for us. There is a good fort to explore, but it was so hot, all we wanted to do was return to the ship.

Thanks Joe,great review.A long way off but after reading your review and after 4 cruises on The Dream (or is it 5 Linda?;))were really looking forward to our cruise on the Majesty( same itinerary) next May .Noticed you said the entertainment team are only on till next April so heres hoping the new entertainment team are equally as good if not better for our cruise.

when in may are you sailing jim?

You guys will enjoy it, I know.

As it says in the review, main buffet for breakfast, four seasons for dinner.

There is quite a bit of DIY detail in the second part of the review.

If anyone needs more specifics on the DIY, just ask.

Joe.

Hi Joe

Thanks for the info, week tomorrow I cant believe how quick it has come round, :)

Hi Joe

Thanks for the info, week tomorrow I cant believe how quick it has come round, :)

I know Mousey..this time next week I'll be beside myself with excitement! Where you flying from? We are going from Bham but only because the flights are in daylight hours both ways..we usually go from East mids as we are only down the road but I will not fly at night and the return flight from Corfu is quite late evening,,silly I know but I hate flying!

Has anyone stayed at the Atlantica Grand hotel?

I know Mousey..this time next week I'll be beside myself with excitement! Where you flying from? We are going from Bham but only because the flights are in daylight hours both ways..we usually go from East mids as we are only down the road but I will not fly at night and the return flight from Corfu is quite late evening,,silly I know but I hate flying!

Has anyone stayed at the Atlantica Grand hotel?

Hi

I fly from Newcastle, 8.35am in the morning arrived in Corfu at 13.50

I live in Redcar, Newcastle is the closest airport, return fly on the 23rd I arrive back in to Newcastle at 1625am. I must admit I don't like late night flights either. I am getting quite excited not looking forward to the ironing.

:D

Early morning after midday we will arrive how about you?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Hi

are you all packed, well this time tomorrow we will be on the majesty hopefully sitting on the top deck having cool drink :D:D

Archived