Motel In Fll That Will Allow Me To Park Car For The Week

RASHOPPER2

I Will Be Cruising Out Of Fort Lauderdale On The Caribbean Princess In January. Does Anyone Know Of A Hotel Or Motel There That Will Allow Me To Leave My Car At The Hotel, And Shuttle Me To And From The Ship? What Is The Charge For Parking Your Car There For The Week.

Thanks For The Help.

We have used the Hampton Inn in Plantation. Their number is 800.675.2116 and the regular one is 954.382.4500 and they are located at 7801 S.W. 6th Street. So far they have not charged us for leaving the car for a couple of 10 day cruises and they also have a wonderful breakfast in the morning. They are next door to a shopping center and lots of restaurants. Yes, they also have a shuttle to the ship and pickup upon return.

We have stayed at Springhill Suites several times. They allow you to leave your car there at no charge and have a shuttle to the ship. It is across the street from a shopping center with several restaurants. I think they will come and get you after the cruise if you call but we have always taken a cab back to the hotel because it is quicker to do that.

They do??? Wow, that is a wonderful deal! I wish I could do that, but alas I fly into FL. Thanks for the info Toto. :)

Huh? The Amerisuites IS in FLL. We've used it a couple of times. They shuttled us to the port but we took a taxi back. I don't believe the offer pickup service from the port back to the hotel (and if they did it would certainly take longer than a taxi.)

Another option is this Hampton - they charge you $15 for the duration of the cruise to park if you stay for your precruise night there:

Hampton Inn Ft Lauderdale Airport North

2301 SW 12th Avenue

Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

1-954-524-9900

spacer.gif

We first booked the Amerisuites through Valuetrips and then kept reading about everyone booking it through Priceline for $50. So we went to Priceline and it is the only 2 1/2 star hotel in downtown Ft. Lauderdale. We bid $50 and got it. Check out the pre-post hotel board for more info.

and yes they do allow you to leave your car at no charge.

This is the Amerisuites on 17th close to the port.

Archived