Sheraton...how late can we stay?

nursemommy7578

how do I go about finding info on the Sheraton Day passes? My husband and I are going on a cruise in January.. did Atlantis but can't afford to do it again right now so want a place we can chill at the beach maybe rent a jet ski and have lunch and stuff. any info would be great :-) Thanks!

we will be in port 11-8pm. we've got the sheraton day passes. how late can we stay there? Does it "close" at 5pm like Atlantis? Can we stay until 6pm?

thanks

We will be on the same cruise on the Pride and are also planning on the Sheraton. How did you already get the day passes? Did you do the room package? Maybe see you there.

When we were there in January 2013 we rented a room instead of getting the day passes. The cost of the room was $99.00 total, which was about the same as the price of the day passes for 2 adults and 2 kids. BUT we had the room and access to all the hotel ammenities. We could stay later than 5. DH took a nap during the day and DS watched some TV and used the wi-fi. We all took showers before heading back to the ship. The larger bathroom was a treat! I asked for a room on the ground floor and they gave me one that had a patio that was steps away from one of the pools. We were able to charge all of our food and drinks to the room, so no cash needed. It was a really great day.

When we were there last fall, they said we could stay till 6. It might depend on the time of year. In the winter, it gets dark early.

Bingo.. In the summer months.. they start to close around 6pm. (they stop sports and take in the water toys/gear around 5)

In the winter.. around 4:30pm.. since it get's dark around 5.

Archived