web check in boarding form ?

Blondie008

Is web check in mandatory?

We are having problems - my TA is trying her best, but - is dealing with Costa in Italy and not getting very far. Apparently there is no UK office anymore

I booked a cruise for us and our friends who are not UK residents.

The booking is UK and it wont accept their address as the address boxes only allow GB and Ireland.

Tickets are coming to me. (as we are suite guests we still get real tickets)

But I had hoped she could also download and electronic ticket (just in case of emergency she has no back up).

Any clue anyone -

Can she do all of this at embarkation point and still have an electronic ticket.

What if we put her home address as care of me? Her passport info has been input manually by Costa in Italy.

Any ideas ??

LOL. they'll fix it 'tomorrow'. the last time i did web check-in, they were confused at the port (miami) as how to handle it.

I think we put my address - that allows at least the electronic ticket to be released to them. Im bringing the hard copy tickets - as there is a space below the form to amend any errors - she then puts her real address below - what do you reckon? Thanks AC.

I think we put my address - that allows at least the electronic ticket to be released to them. Im bringing the hard copy tickets - as there is a space below the form to amend any errors - she then puts her real address below - what do you reckon? Thanks AC.

i think as long as you have the hardcoy of the tickey you'll be fine. not everyone has access to a computer, afterall.

• 2 weeks later...

I had the print out with me, during embarkation they did a scan of it, looked over my passport and the health form and I was done and heading into the ship.

The health form of kind of a mess there was a main line to get processed and the place to pick up the health form was off to the side. It was not until I got in the front of that line when I found out the health form was needed.

Archived