Parking at Port of Tampa

Florings

When sailing from Port of Tampa, we've used Capital Parking. I just went on their website to reserve for our next cruise and see they have been bought out by Parking Doctors.

I gave them a call and the lot has moved to a different location (still close) and still much less costly than the Port parking garage.

Has anyone used the Parking Doctors lot and can you offer comments? Timely pickup? Safe lot? Good service?

Thanks in advance.

Have not used.

But, the lot is very close to the Cruise Terminal -- couple of blocks.

The area is part of the larger port area. It is on a well-traveled street, and very visible, so should be OK.

To be safe, I'd check BBB to be sure -- we had a terrible experience in a lot by the airport a couple of years ago.

I've used Premier Parking twice, nice close fenced in lot with quick service for cheap. Just ask your driver before you leave where to meet up when the cruise ends as the people on the phone can't describe it that well. It is on the other side of the parking garage by the port, you just walk through it to meet them on the street (but like I said, ask the driver to show you when they are shuttling you to your cruise). The Premier Parking lot is at 491 N. Brush St.

Don't use the parking company that has the lot across from the bus station, that lot isn't even fenced. The name escapes me at the moment.

When they were Capital Parking. Their lot has moved. According to their website they are a gated secured lot. I'm torn between Parking Doctor (formerly Capital) and Premier. Would welcome all opinions!

Thanks!

Silc

Archived