Oceaneers or Edge?

mrsm

My DD will be turning 11 on the day we disembark our upcoming cruise. My understanding is that she could go to the Edge since she's so close to 11. I've heard of kids close to 13 being able to go back and forth between Edge and Vibe but I'm thinking that if she chose Edge, she would not be able to go to back down to the Oceaneers Lab (she would have to pick one or the other). Does anyone know if this is correct? I'm thinking since this is the only chance she would have to do Oceaneers Lab she should give it a try but we may not get back onboard before she's a teen!

My DD will be turning 11 on the day we disembark our upcoming cruise. My understanding is that she could go to the Edge since she's so close to 11. I've heard of kids close to 13 being able to go back and forth between Edge and Vibe but I'm thinking that if she chose Edge, she would not be able to go to back down to the Oceaneers Lab (she would have to pick one or the other). Does anyone know if this is correct? I'm thinking since this is the only chance she would have to do Oceaneers Lab she should give it a try but we may not get back onboard before she's a teen!

They should be able to choose which one they want to go in, my kids did. As long as the child has the maturity of that groups age.

Archived