photo of FTTF luggage tags?

dulcimergirl

I've printed out my luggage tags, but the little FTTF emblem is smaller than a dime. Is this normal? Don't know how anybody can see that.. might be my printer? I need something to compare it to.

I don't have any way to post a picture, but you are right the emblem is about the size of a dime.

When I got my bags on the Conquest in April the porter had also afixed an additional tag that was orange and had a much larger FTTF emblem.

hmmm, well, I guess I will have to reprint. Mine are orange and blank except for the dime sized FttF thing. Not even my ship or cabin.. I will try again, thanks for the photos. I wonder what I'm doing wrong..

try opening in a different browser.

(mine won't print via mozilla firefox, i have to use internet explorer.)

On another CC thread, someone suggested "highlighting" F2F and the FTTF "logo" or "Priority" with a yellow highlighter pen on your luggage tags. This should help the porters in identifying the luggage for expedited handling. I am certainly going to do this for DW's and my luggage when we cruise in September as well as all other future cruises that I purchase the FTTF package.

Archived