Vancouver Fireworks

Will be watching them tonight from the rooftop of my condo - get to see all of it except for the very lowest of the works - now if they would only remove the one building blocking the view.

Cheers!

Dennis

Will be watching them tonight from the rooftop of my condo - get to see all of it except for the very lowest of the works - now if they would only remove the one building blocking the view.

Cheers!

Dennis

Guests, beer, popcorn????:)

Actually aren't suppose to be any food or drink on the rooftop as per the Strata rules so this person who is also the Strata president usually wears his dark glasses so he can't see what others may be doing.

Could be a real gong show downtown tonight as the Whitecaps are playing and the boy band One Direction are at Rogers arena.

Cheers!

Dennis

Could be a real gong show downtown tonight as the Whitecaps are playing and the boy band One Direction are at Rogers arena.

Cheers!

Dennis

I think "gong show" is an understatement. Downtown may just sink with the amount of people that will be there tonight. It's such a gorgeous day, the fireworks are going to be very popular tonight. All those tweens and teens for One Direction... yikes!!!!

I think "gong show" is an understatement. Downtown may just sink with the amount of people that will be there tonight. It's such a gorgeous day, the fireworks are going to be very popular tonight. All those tweens and teens for One Direction... yikes!!!!

Ooof! So glad we didn't go downtown for our anniversary this weekend; we actually went to Whistler and it was beautiful. :)

Archived