FTTF Embarkation Time

I think it really depends on when the ship is ready to board. For example even though standard boarding says between 1-3 pm, we usually wind up boarding around 11:30 or so. So I believe everyone's says 11-12, but depending on how early you are there and when the ship is ready, you can board.

Having read that they only put 30 cabins on FTTF, they board after Platinum and Diamond, and the wedding parties. so they suggest 11=12. Staff is working hard to get all those cabins cleaned up, so you can walk right in. Why push it, wouldn't it be Paradise to just walk on and get to your cabin, instead of getting there, complaining you arent on the ship, and your cabin isn't clean? Respect the employees. 11-12-of course I am hoping to get on at 11:)

Does Carnival give everyone the same boarding time that order FTTF. We got 11 am-12pm but I have read reviews that say people have boarded as early as 10:30 am.

Thanks,

K

11am-12pm is generally when boarding will start. The first ones on will be the folks in the higher levels of Carnival's loyalty program. The FTTF folks will be next. If for some reason the ship is ready for boarding earlier than 11am the boarding order will be the same. The biggest advantage with FTTF on boarding is that you can go directly to your cabin as it will be ready before those not in FTTF.

On our recent Victory cruise from Miami, the 100 or so FTTF folks boarded just after the weddings and slightly ahead of Diamond and Platinum. It might have been the same time, but they were closer to the escalator and by the time the Platinums got on, there was a line.

Archived