Carnival Conquest

CHINA2

We Are Leaving On July 24th. So Excited!!!

We Have A Balconly Room And Two Inside Cabins On The Veranda Deck.

Cabin 8402 And 8394 For The Inside Cabins And 8434 For The Balcony

Cabin.

Wondering If Anyone Out There Has Had These Cabins Before?

I Appreciate Any Info

Thanks,

China2

We Are Leaving On July 24th. So Excited!!!

We Have A Balconly Room And Two Inside Cabins On The Veranda Deck.

Cabin 8402 And 8394 For The Inside Cabins And 8434 For The Balcony

Cabin.

Wondering If Anyone Out There Has Had These Cabins Before?

I Appreciate Any Info

Thanks,

China2

Hey, we will be on the Conquest with you on Jul 24. I just got my cruise docs today and we are in Cabin 8392 (balcony) on the Verandah Deck. I was going to ask if anyone knows anything about this cabin. I can't tell much from the deckplan in the book. We're excited too! Cruznow

8494 sleeps 4 people- 2 beds on the floor a convertble sofa.. (the back drops off and converts to a bed...and an upper the pulls from the wall.

The cabins are not next to each other...but ya'll can meet at the aft elevators. Ya'll are under the pool deck== a short run up those stairs will get you food and a quick dip.

• 10 months later...

Its your first balcony?? what kind of cabin did you have on the Spendor?

Ill be curious to your review comparing a balcony to what youhad in the past.

I can sleep with whatever-- the man needs a balcony as a oceanview was too claustrophobic for him. We did an inside with 5 of us on our first one so I know I can go just about anywhere.

We had catagory L on the splendor~larger inside cabin and beautiful ship! This is our first balcony, but I am worried as it is located under the buffet (just after the entrance). I don't know if it is carpeted or not, but do know that you can go through 24 hrs a day. There is also a cover from the lido deck above that sticks out. We have always booked between cabin catagories, but got upraded from an 8A on this trip. DH says not to worry, but......

• 4 years later...

txwildflower202 - We are booked in 8360 for us and 8362 for our kids in October. Let me know how the 8360 is. I also have concerns about being below the buffet entrance/dining area.:)

txwildflower202 - We are booked in 8360 for us and 8362 for our kids in October. Let me know how the 8360 is. I also have concerns about being below the buffet entrance/dining area.:)

Your balcony cabin is good- the buffet area is carpeted so you should get no noise. Now your kids-- thats another story- they are under the kitchen area of the buffet.

The buffet area closes about 10:00 and opens again about 6:30- but they do set up earlier.

can you move down one deck?

Archived