Flight time question out of JAX.

jrmende63

We are sailing on Fascination on 9-27-14. We come back to JAX on 10-2-14. We are then flying to San Juan to sail on the Valor 10-5-14. I have checked times on Jet Blue to "just see what time the flight to SJU is nonstop." It is 10:30 am :eek:

I am thinking we will need to stay the night in JAX and fly to SJ in the am of 10-3-14. Has anyone flown out of Jax with a flight that early? We are fine to stay the night in Jax and then go on 10-3-14. Thanks!

We are sailing on Fascination on 9-27-14. We come back to JAX on 10-2-14. We are then flying to San Juan to sail on the Valor 10-5-14. I have checked times on Jet Blue to "just see what time the flight to SJU is nonstop." It is 10:30 am :eek:

I am thinking we will need to stay the night in JAX and fly to SJ in the am of 10-3-14. Has anyone flown out of Jax with a flight that early? We are fine to stay the night in Jax and then go on 10-3-14. Thanks!

Can't say that I have flown out of JAX that early after a cruise; however, I can say that I have been on the Fascination a few times when we were delayed getting back into port because of fog or tidal issues...if it were me, and I have sailed on the Fascination 16 or 17 times, I would definitely stay the night and book your flight for the day after getting back in port

Stay overnight. there are a bunch of hotels around the airport and eating places. Does stress after the cruise by trying to push the flight. Traffic is really bad sometimes in teh morings around JAX so relax.

Archived