Check your Rates! More = Merrier Promo

tdnosnhoj11

I booked with the Early Saver option a while back and we have four people in our cabin. We just received $40 OBC through the More = Merrier promotion. That's one drink per person! :D

That rate is for a guarantee cabin......did you have to give up your assigned cabin?

That rate is for a guarantee cabin......did you have to give up your assigned cabin?

We booked the More the Merrier rate in February for our April cruise, and it was NOT a guarantee cabin. We picked our own cabin.

We booked the More the Merrier rate in February for our April cruise, and it was NOT a guarantee cabin. We picked our own cabin.

Just called the Diamond Desk and saved an additional $70. And was able to keep my cabin! Thanks y'all!!

I have 3 in my cabin for an August Victory cruise but still don't see a more the merrier rate. Is anyone willing to share info as to how to find the rate?

I looked......doesn't seem to be offered on your cruise

• 2 weeks later...

The rate keeps dropping with this promo! So far I've gotten $120 OBC between four people, from this promotion alone! So even if you've already filled out the Early Saver form once, check again, you might be pleasantly surprised ;)

The rate keeps dropping with this promo! So far I've gotten $120 OBC between four people, from this promotion alone! So even if you've already filled out the Early Saver form once, check again, you might be pleasantly surprised ;)

Just got $60 off this promo in OBC! Hope it keeps dropping. Still 38 days for possible credit.

I have 3 in my cabin for an August Victory cruise but still don't see a more the merrier rate. Is anyone willing to share info as to how to find the rate?

The More the Merrier promo is for cruises starting in September. We are sailing on August 31st with three in a cabin and we don't qualify either, darn it.

The More the Merrier promo is for cruises starting in September. We are sailing on August 31st with three in a cabin and we don't qualify either, darn it.

More the merrier is also for August sailings, I have that rate listed for my aug 25th on breeze

Archived