Crown Princess L105

I've seen a few old posts asking about this room in other places, but no actual answers. It's an odd little room, tucked in behind the steam rooms of the spa, and seems to be under part of the gym.

I'm not a light sleeper, but if it's a HUGE amount of noise... say something that can't be drowned out with a white noise app on my phone... I might need to reconsider.

Thanks in advance for any help! :)

I've seen a few old posts asking about this room in other places, but no actual answers. It's an odd little room, tucked in behind the steam rooms of the spa, and seems to be under part of the gym.

I'm not a light sleeper, but if it's a HUGE amount of noise... say something that can't be drowned out with a white noise app on my phone... I might need to reconsider.

Thanks in advance for any help! :)

I'm wondering the same for room L101 on Ruby Princess!! My concern is if the seas are rough in August for the British Isles and how bad it would be if it is?

maryann

I'm wondering the same for room L101 on Ruby Princess!! My concern is if the seas are rough in August for the British Isles and how bad it would be if it is?

maryann

I am extremely lucky in that I do NOT get sea sick (knock on wood, quick!), but have been on a ship (Carnival Fantasy) that we were all the way forward. My poor Dad was sick as a dog when we hit really rough seas. Now, that being said, I think the vast majority of the ship (even those mid-ship) were that sick, too.

I have never been on such a deserted ship in my life! They even cancelled the shows that night for the performer's safety. Yikes!:eek:

So, that probably doesn't help you at all, but I tried. ;):D

• 6 months later...

OK, the room was wonderful! Despite being under the gym/spa, we never heard any noise from there. The room has NO cabins is shares walls with, so no neighbor noise! The only thing we noticed, and it didn't bother us, is there is an occasional "mechanical" noise. Barely audible, honestly. Only lasts about 15 seconds. But, it is repetitive, so if you have bat hearing, it might drive you crazy.

We noticed that this room looked bigger than the other inside cabins we saw. I guess it's where it's laid out sideways to fit in the slot left by the thermal suite. If ever we go on Crown Princess again, we will book this cabin for sure. We loved it!

• 3 months later...