Sunshine question-Serenity area

Star1

We are looking at going on the Sunshine next October. I have read many reviews but have a few questions regarding this ship. The new ship looks wonderful with the zip line and water tube, kids club area looks great. Looking at the serenity area it looks like it faces the big screen area and pool. Can you hear all the noise from the adult pool area??? Is that area only for the age of over 18???? We have been on the Valor and Legend and Liberty in the adult area. No kids and a relaxed feeling in that area. Is it the same on the Sunshine???

The Sunshine looks wonderful if you have children or adults who will use the tube and zip line, wish I could but.....they are not for me.

I am wondering if maybe the Glory would be a better choice for us????

Any help regarding how quite the pool area is in Serenity area would be great. Can you hear the music and Big screen from the middle area???

Thanks for your help,

Relax and enjoy life.

The ropes course and waterslides are at the back of the ship and you won't hear that in Serenity.

The big screen you could in parts of Serenity. The Serenity area is huge and parts of it are serene. No kids allowed.

I did (guess I am still doing) a picture review of Sunshine with lots of pictures. Link to it is in my signature.

Looks to me from the deck layout that the Serenity area is large, I think you could get away from noise. The pool looks great. I hate that on some ships the serenity area doesn't have a pool, only hot tubs. I don't like hot tubs in 100 degrees.

We are looking at going on the Sunshine next October. I have read many reviews but have a few questions regarding this ship. The new ship looks wonderful with the zip line and water tube, kids club area looks great. Looking at the serenity area it looks like it faces the big screen area and pool. Can you hear all the noise from the adult pool area??? Is that area only for the age of over 18???? We have been on the Valor and Legend and Liberty in the adult area. No kids and a relaxed feeling in that area. Is it the same on the Sunshine???

The Sunshine looks wonderful if you have children or adults who will use the tube and zip line, wish I could but.....they are not for me.

I am wondering if maybe the Glory would be a better choice for us????

Any help regarding how quite the pool area is in Serenity area would be great. Can you hear the music and Big screen from the middle area???

Thanks for your help,

Relax and enjoy life.

So how that works is the more forward you move into Serenity, the less noise there is. In fact, if you are all the way forward in Serenity, by the hammocks, you can hear zero noise. Maybe the waterfall absorbs a lot of it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6IZ6hvS0N8

I'll be happy to send you more videos when I get them up.

I understand that the Sunshine is a remodeled ship but........what makes it so special from the other ships??? I will not be using the water tube or zip line. Is it that much more special to pay the difference in the price??? I am looking at the Glory or the Sunshine for a 7 day Western in October 2014. The Sunshine at this time cost about $300 more for 3 adults in an 8C cabin. Is this ship worth the extra cash????

Thanks for all of the videos and pictures that everyone can post for me.

Relax and enjoy life.

I understand that the Sunshine is a remodeled ship but........what makes it so special from the other ships??? I will not be using the water tube or zip line. Is it that much more special to pay the difference in the price??? I am looking at the Glory or the Sunshine for a 7 day Western in October 2014. The Sunshine at this time cost about $300 more for 3 adults in an 8C cabin. Is this ship worth the extra cash????

Thanks for all of the videos and pictures that everyone can post for me.

Relax and enjoy life.

If you're into all the Fun Ship 2.0 additions on there then I'd say Sunshine is worth the extra. They have a lot of branded elements on there that aren't on the Glory (sailed her last year). Glory has some of the additions but no where near Sunshine.

That is what I am trying to figure out. The Sunshine has been updated but the Glory has not. It looks to me that when you are in the adult only area pool that the noise from the other mid area would be loud.

Is the Serenity area on the Sunshine right next to the food area as on the Valor?? The Sunshine to me looks like it was revamped more for the kids not senior age adults. Am I wrong here???

We love the 2.0 upgrades that are on the Liberty. Does the Sunshine have the same or more upgrades??

I am reading all I can about the Sunshine to find my answers.

Thanks for any pictures or videos or comments you have.

Relax and enjoy life.

Archived