online airline check in while in Victoria

g8way2go

I would like to complete online airport check in while in Victoria Fri Night 7pm-10:30 pm and print confirmation. Has anyone done this? If so where, transportation to get there and the cost? Suggestions appreciated, travelling Star Princess

I would like to complete online airport check in while in Victoria Fri Night 7pm-10:30 pm and print confirmation. Has anyone done this? If so where, transportation to get there and the cost? Suggestions appreciated, travelling Star Princess

You will be able to do it from the ship's Internet Café or if you are travelling with a Laptop or tablet from your cabin. We now have a free package of internet minutes so don't know what the cost is by the minute or the cost of printing but it won't be to bad.

I too have been wondering about where I will be able to check-in for my return flight out of SEA-TAC airport.

There are apps for my iPhone and android tablet which will locate WiFi locations, both free and paid for. (There appears to be a Starbucks a few blocks from the docks.) Of course, you will not be able to print your passes at that time if you use one of these locations.

I do not understand why you would want to print out your passes at that time unless you're not planning to check any luggage. If you do check luggage you will still need to be in line and can get your passes at that time.

The reason I like to print out my boarding passes online is so that I can choose my seats.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Alaska Airlines has a mobile app that I use to checkin. You don't have to print anything. It gives you a scannable pass right on your phone that you show to the gate agent. He/she waves your phone past the scanner (just like the printed passes) and you're off!

Maybe your airline has something like it? I've used it a dozen times without fail and I absolutly love the convenience.

Archived