Heated Pool on Coral

Princesshhi

On our voyage recently, only the indoor pool was heated. However, it was wonderful. Very warm. A beautiful facility. I swam many nights there and had it all to myself. Even days weren't very crowded in the pool itself. 24/7 freshwater pools on Princess is an awesome thing! Booking my 3rd cruise soon!

On coral, Lotus spa pool and hot tubs are adults only. BUT...they allow children access to the pool from 12pm to 3pm and after 6pm in inclement weather and in Alaska, they did not enforce this. Kids were pretty much in the pool all day...but in cool weather, where else can they go? Ah well...we swam around them and had fun...the water is nice and warm...(hopefully from the heat!)

On coral, Lotus spa pool and hot tubs are adults only. BUT...they allow children access to the pool from 12pm to 3pm and after 6pm in inclement weather and in Alaska, they did not enforce this. Kids were pretty much in the pool all day...but in cool weather, where else can they go? Ah well...we swam around them and had fun...the water is nice and warm...(hopefully from the heat!)

Interesting.. On our Coral Alaska cruise last month, kids were not allowed in the Lotus pool at any time...

Archived