Breeze room choices

pattiebear

I need help... I have been reading every review on the breeze hoping to have my question answered, but nothing so far. We were scheduled on the cancelled Freedom cruise in April so now we are looking to rebook on the breeze. We had 2 rooms booked, the extended balcony and wrap, giving us the end of the ship. So now my dilemma is on the breeze we are looking at rooms 6468 and 6460, but my concern is the open deck on 5. I need to know if we will lose our privacy and quietness.

There have been several posts regarding people having these rooms, but I can't find their posts AFTER they stayed in those rooms.

Please help, I need to rebook by Friday

As I recall, there's really nothing up that way on the port side Deck 5 that would interfere with your balcony The hot tubs are further down and the RF Pub is on the starboard side. You're over the outside(upper seats) of the ovation theater, but that shouldn't cause any issues as most of the entertainment there is over by 10:30P.

But on sea days at noon you might get some interference from the BBQ line. Otherwise, most people walking Deck 5 aren't necessarily gaping up.

I need help... I have been reading every review on the breeze hoping to have my question answered, but nothing so far. We were scheduled on the cancelled Freedom cruise in April so now we are looking to rebook on the breeze. We had 2 rooms booked, the extended balcony and wrap, giving us the end of the ship. So now my dilemma is on the breeze we are looking at rooms 6468 and 6460, but my concern is the open deck on 5. I need to know if we will lose our privacy and quietness.

There have been several posts regarding people having these rooms, but I can't find their posts AFTER they stayed in those rooms.

Please help, I need to rebook by Friday

I was in 6501, opposite corner aft wrap. Even in the aft wrap, there were gazers looking up at us from time to time. With that said, there wasn't a huge amount of foot traffic in the aft area although there were daily walkers, especially in the morning. There were also people lounging on chairs on the deck 5 aft on sea days and it was busy on sail aways from ports. You will lose privacy, but overall it was fairly quiet back there. Fat Jimmy's is opposite side to you so that should cut down on traffic. There are hot tubs that get busy, so people may gaze up.

The location on deck 6 was awesome though to go up or down. If you can't get the aft wraps on 6, then I don't see a major issue unless you want complete privacy.

Archived