Bartenders on Breakaway?

indimini

After many cruises, I have learned that the first crew member I like to make a connection with is one of the bartenders. I find I enjoy establishing a good relationship and use that connection to learn some new mixology skills plus go "off menu" and experiment.

Given that, I was wondering if those of you who have already sailed Breakaway have the name(s) of bartenders you found particularly skilled and friendly.

Thanks,

I actually just got off the Breakaway on Sunday, missing it already! You must look up Julio Calix, he was extrodinary! He worked the bar at the uptown grill during the day and McSheehans at night though that could change. I know he had a loyal following on my trip, I suspect that's the norm for him! If you see him please tell him Lauren from Boston says hello!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Julio!!!

He was our bartender at the courtyard grill on Epic in February. He was awesome. Such a great person. I did a ship tour last week on Breakaway and saw him at the Uptown Bar & Grill and was SO EXCITED. We chatted for a few minutes. He's due to get off Breakaway on 10/13 (the day I sail Grrr) but that may change.

He's phenomenal!!!

Archived