Fttf sold out question

So we are booked for the Magic 3-16-2014 and FTTF shows sold out. Does this mean there are a lot of us platinum and above, and was it limited to 30 FTTF tickets ? Just wondering how many they actually sell ?

javascript:void(0);

It could also mean that the first 15 have been sold, and they're waiting to see how many Platinum/Diamond will actually be on this cruise before they open up more FTTF slots.

Keep checking!!! I wanted to do FTTF for my first Carnival cruise in January, but it was sold out. I checked EVERY day. They eventually opened more up, and I got the last one of them:D

Keep checking!!! I wanted to do FTTF for my first Carnival cruise in January, but it was sold out. I checked EVERY day. They eventually opened more up, and I got the last one of them:D

OP is already Platinum so I'm sure she was just asking a question about FTTF availability.

I've obviously missed some things since I haven't been on the boards in a long while. What exactly does FTTF stand for? Is this some new type of service and if so, what is it? Thank you for any responses.:D:D

I've obviously missed some things since I haven't been on the boards in a long while. What exactly does FTTF stand for? Is this some new type of service and if so, what is it? Thank you for any responses.:D:D

Faster To The Fun-FTTF

It is a new service that allows you to purchase for $49.95 and receive early boarding with your cabin ready for occupancy when you board (just like the Platinum and above members) you actually board right after them.

You also get priority tendering at ports that require tenders, you get to use the priority waiting line at Guest Services, and you get in one of the earliest groups to disembark on the day you return.

It seems that the big attraction for most people to purchase it is the early boarding and cabin being ready as soon as you board (no waiting until 1-1:30pm to get in your cabin).

It is also somewhat capacity controlled depending on the number of Platinum and above cruiser's on board. Initially FTTF is allocated 15 slots, after those 15 are sold Carnival will monitor the number of Platinum and higher cruiser's on a particular cruise. If the number of Platinum's does not increase dramatically Carnival will allow up to 15 more FTTF slots for a total of 30. One last note, FTTF is not available on all ships as of yet.

Where do you find FTTF? I am booked on a cruise in Sept. and was wondering about it.

tigercat

It depends on the ship and what port you are sailing from. FTTF is not offered on all ships or from all ports that Carnival sails from.

Archived