Love Boat Theme

muse_clio

Bermuda cruise we never heard it over the speakers but the CD whenever you saw him he would belt it out & at all of the shows they knew people wanted to hear it so they would play the hell out of it. It just got to the point that we would find ourselves singing it all the time without even knowing it & people would just join in. That was a cute little ship with a great crew & yummy food.

On second thought, they sometimes play The Love Boat Theme in the theatre, the night the CD introduces the Captain and his staff.

This is how I recall it. Wouldn't mind it at sailaway. Although I have a CD that has all the great cruise and sea songs that I use to get ready to go on my trips. Might bring it this year for in cabin listening.

The only time I hear the Love Boat Theme anymore is: every time my cell phone rings ;)

Me, too...................now I just have to get DH to call me from his cell ("Rocky"), during sailaway...........so I can listen! :)

Me, too...................now I just have to get DH to call me from his cell ("Rocky"), during sailaway...........so I can listen! :)

I want it for my cell phone!! Where can you find it?????

Thanks!

Jamie

Archived