2 ?? for the Dream

herewego

Samantha:

FYI, we didn't get the laundry bag offer until 3 days before our cruise ended, with clothes not to be delivered back to us until the day before we left the ship, so if you are planning on wearing the clean clothes again during the cruise, you will have to pay full price for the laundry service. (I don't know what full price would be since, to my husband's great dismay, I ended up bringing enough clothes to go on a cruise much longer than 11 days!!:eek: )

I took my 14 year old grandson on The Dream Cruise 5/19 - he always looks forward to the video arcade, what a disappointment. It only had about 7 or 8 games, very old and half did not work. On my comment card at the end of the cruise I told them that they really need to work on this, kids really look forward to the arcade. We went in once and then peeked in a few times and never saw any children in there. The whole trip was great this is the only item on the Dream that lacked anything.

Hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...

In Juneau, got off the ship ASAP... 8 a.m. and went to local laundromat. Cost for purchase of detergent, washing, and drying 3 loads much less than ship charges. Didn't need but half capful of softener, offered a lady money for some, she gave it to me. Took about 1 3/4 hrs, including walk time, and we were back on the ship. Did have to hang the jeans to finish drying. Don't know if schedule change gives you as much time as we had but it's a suggestion. Ask onshore for directions. We were fortunate, laundromat wasn't crowded, no rain, and our excursion wasn't until 1:15.

Archived