Cigars

asmody

• 2 weeks later...
Do yourself a favor and kick the habit,I have been nicotine free for 20 years,best thing I ever did.People don't want to be subjected to second hand smoke,it really is a matter of life and death.

Kilroys basic axiom of human nature that's served me admirably over my years:

"People are most intolerant of the behavior they are most likely to display or have been guilty of themselves."

As for myself, I miss those days up on the Skybar enjoying a fine cheroot and libation of choice after a hard day of port site seeing or, just being at sea.

There was once an incident where I left my perch at the bar to answer nature's call. Tibor (then a new bartender) seeing my seat vacant and stogie unlit, took it upon himself to toss a fine Nicaraguan hand made Padron away. Upon my return, I was shocked, just in shock I tell you. SB being the perfectionists they are, comp'd me one of their Cuban (inferior) selections to make amends.

I've for the past years, conceded that for me to enjoy my vice of the leaf, I must go ashore to a secluded beach spot whereupon no other human will know or be offended by my taste or, I will find a cigar bar ashore so designated to those of us so like minded to not offend the sensibilities of others.

I don't drink any more.

I don't drink any less.

___‹~›__‹(•¿•)›__‹~›___

Archived