Summer 2015 and Winter 2016 Itineraries

jmele999

I know that the itineraries for the 2015-2016 season are not coming out until December, but it would be fun to start discussing possible itineraries.

Any idea as to whether or not Epic will be in Europe all year around?

Is NCL going to have six or seven ships doing the western Caribbean route?

What are you looking forward to?

I've got a feeling the Epic will stay in Europe, and from a purely selfish point of view would love to have Southampton back as a port. Although it makes sense time-wise to keep them based in Barcelona, Venice etc

I can't see it happening for a while, but I'd love NCL to venture a little further out into the pacific, maybe French Polynesia, Samoa, Tonga those sorts of places. I can dream..:)

Would also love to see the South American cruise from Santiago to Buenos Aries come back too.

I'm quite excited that Houston is starting to emerge too.

Well they could try Southampton and an Iceland/Norway itinerary (albeit it is probably too well-covered already).

The Black Sea could provide some interesting alternatives to the Mediterranean itineraries.

Now the Black Sea would be very interesting!

I have been exploring RCI for a South American cruise in 2015 - We have done most of the European routes with NCL - the Western Med 4 times in Sept.

I hate that I am going to have to "jump ship" from NCL (we are Platinum) just to do a South American itinerary. Do you know that for "anytime dining" RCI makes you pay the tip surcharge in ADVANCE??? If everyone is charged the $12 a day, why pick up on the ATD people????

Please help me NCL - send at least ONE ship somewhere new!!!!!

:p:o:p

I've been looking at Princess for South America - so I also would love to see NCL add that route.

I also love that NCL is adding a ship to Houston next year. A short drive for us. :) Would be nice if they did longer ones out of Houston though - DCL offered one out of Galveston last year that went over to the Bahamas. It may be reaching, but with other cruise lines here in Houston/Galveston - it would be nice if someone offered different destinations, and I'd love a longer cruise to reach them.

Edited by deb63

• 2 years later...
My wife and I are doing the Jade Cruise during the spring of 2016. Does any one have or heard of any news as to NCL's Houston schedule during the winter of 2016?

Cruises have all been posted for the Winter of 2016, nothing out of Houston. The last sailings from Houston will be in April of 2016.

***Just noticed that this thread is a few years old.

Edited by Got Tequila?

Thanks. I've also noticed nothing beyond April out of Houston. Does anyone know if NCL will be going out of Houston or Galveston during winter of 2016?

NCL is not returning to Houston after spring 2016. I don't believe they have plans to sail out of Galveston. New Orleans will be the closest NCL port to Texas.