For Bill Leiber - overnight in Jerusalem

LetsGoDutch

Hello Bill,

We are on the Journey Oct 08 - 19, 2013.

If my husband and I opt for tour AS-48 Oct 14/13 going to Jerusalem on Tuesday at 1230 hrs, can we stay overnight in Jerusalem (we would book our hotel accommodation) and pick up tour AS08 on wed morning Oct 15/13 in Jerusalem and return with that tour Oct 15/13?

Jeff

Hello Bill,

If my husband and I opt for tour AS-48 Oct 14/13 going to Jerusalem on Tuesday at 1230 hrs, can we stay overnight in Jerusalem (we would book our hotel accommodation) and pick up tour AS08 on wed morning Oct 15/13 in Jerusalem and return with that tour Oct 15/13?

Jeff

Although not Bill we have been to Israel with Azamara. They have an overnight tour.

You can't do two day tours as the tours depart from the ship and there is no way you would find the bus in Jerusalem as the day tours start from the ship. If you do not want to do an overnight tour you could possibly do a tour one way as long as you can carry your luggage and make your own way to the hotel and get back to the ship the next day.

We had 3 days in Israel when we were there and did one Azamara tour and 2 private tours with two different guides. Also, we had to skip Ashdod as the port was closed do to bombings and we traveled to Jerusalem from Haifa which was far.

Hello Bill,

Jeff

Hello Jeff -

I've passed on your question to our tour operation group for their consideration.

I'll let you know their response once received!

Best regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

Archived