Question for Kazu

colbe

Hi Jacqui, can you remember which nights were formal on the Kiel and Baltic part of your cruise? I can see the three At Sea days but I am wondering which one is the 4th one? Is it usual to have a formal night on the last night? Thanks

Hi Jacqui, can you remember which nights were formal on the Kiel and Baltic part of your cruise? I can see the three At Sea days but I am wondering which one is the 4th one? Is it usual to have a formal night on the last night? Thanks

I have never seen a formal night on the last night ever on any cruise I have been on - so you can put your mind at ease there.

There were supposed to be 4 formal nights on this segment, but when we got on board there were only 3 (same for the other segment). It made sense with the itinerary and the formal nights fit in nicely:)

while things can change - I suspect that if the same HM is there (which I think he should be as he just got on in Brussels on our cruise) that your cruise will be the same - 3 formal nights only.

Enjoy your cruise - the Kiel Canal is absolutely beautiful cruising:D

Thank you Jacqui.

I have never seen a formal night on the last night ever on any cruise I have been on - so you can put your mind at ease there.

There were supposed to be 4 formal nights on this segment, but when we got on board there were only 3 (same for the other segment). It made sense with the itinerary and the formal nights fit in nicely:)

while things can change - I suspect that if the same HM is there (which I think he should be as he just got on in Brussels on our cruise) that your cruise will be the same - 3 formal nights only.

Enjoy your cruise - the Kiel Canal is absolutely beautiful cruising:D

Archived