Need Info On A Miracle Cabin

AUTUMN SUN

MY FIRST CRUISE WILL BE ON THE MIRACLE ON 1/1/06. I HAVE CABIN # 5127. I KNOW IT HAS AN EXTENDED BALCONY BUT HOW DOES IT SLEEP 4? IS SUPPOSE TO HAVE A " CONVERTABLE SOFA" AND " UPPER" BESIDES THE KING. OK, DOES THE COUCH ACTUALLY PULL OUT INTO A TWIN SIZE BED? WHERE DOES THE UPPER COME FROM, PULL DOWN FROM WALL? WOULDNT IT MAKE HARD TO GET AROUND THE ROOM? WILL BE FOR MY TWO CHILDREN, 6 AND 8. WILL THIS BE OK FOR THEM. SORRY FOR ALL THE QUESTIONS IM JUST TRYING TO PICTURE IT IN MY HEAD!:o

The top of the couch is the bed. They remove the two back supports, which are velcroed to the wall, and slip a fitted sheet contraption over the sofa. The fourth will either flip down from the wall, or come out of the ceiling, depending on the cabin. You will lose no floor space from this configuration.

The sofa is like what the previous poster said. The upper will come out of the ceiling and is directly above the sofa so it will be like bunk beds. Usually, the cabin steward will put the upper bed back in the ceiling during the day so it's out of the way. He should also make up the lower bed back into a sofa during the day.

I was in the room next door on my last cruise on the Miracle, 5125. We only had two people, and the extended balcony is nice (but it will be windy). I really liked the location as it was pretty close to the elevators, and pretty quiet except for the slamming balcony doors from the wind.

Even though there is pretty good room, I would think that 4 may be crowded. But hey, closeness brings a family together some times. Have a great cruise...you will love the Miracle.:)

I was on the Miracle 2 weeks ago. We had a room like yours. The cabin stewards make up the beds every morning and make them up every night. There is enough room for 4. I had two teenage girls and the only problem was who would shower first. It was a big help to bring an extra power strip as there is only 1 outlet. We really needed the extra outlets for hair dryers, curling irons, etc. There is a hair dryer in the drawer but the girls had to have their own.

• 8 years later...
MY FIRST CRUISE WILL BE ON THE MIRACLE ON 1/1/06. I HAVE CABIN # 5127. I KNOW IT HAS AN EXTENDED BALCONY BUT HOW DOES IT SLEEP 4? IS SUPPOSE TO HAVE A " CONVERTABLE SOFA" AND " UPPER" BESIDES THE KING. OK, DOES THE COUCH ACTUALLY PULL OUT INTO A TWIN SIZE BED? WHERE DOES THE UPPER COME FROM, PULL DOWN FROM WALL? WOULDNT IT MAKE HARD TO GET AROUND THE ROOM? WILL BE FOR MY TWO CHILDREN, 6 AND 8. WILL THIS BE OK FOR THEM. SORRY FOR ALL THE QUESTIONS IM JUST TRYING TO PICTURE IT IN MY HEAD!:o

Thinking of booking this exact cabin. How was the noise from the show room below though? Thinking since it is towards the 'back' it shouldn't be horrible...but don't want TONS of noise either. (If you remember back to 2006!:D)

Thinking of booking this exact cabin. How was the noise from the show room below though? Thinking since it is towards the 'back' it shouldn't be horrible...but don't want TONS of noise either. (If you remember back to 2006!:D)

This thread is 9 years old, and the OP hasn't been back since 2007, so I doubt they will answer your question.

I have been in 5117, and I am booked in 5118 again on the Miracle in November. I love these cabins. Love being forward, and little known fact, these balconies are actually a bit larger than the regular extended balcony cabins.

As for the noise, it never bothered me, don't even remember hearing it, ever. However, I don't usually go to sleep until late so it would not have been an issue. I have heard some people say they heard noise before 10:00 or so. But the cabin you are thinking of booking is far enough back that I don't think it will make a difference. You're more above the lobby of the theater than the stage area.

Thanks for the response Fitzget. You are right...OP will likely not see this or respond, so your response is very much appreciated! Taking the chance and booked the cabin. Worst case, we keep the kids up late and sleep in! It is vacation after all and the upgrade is $200 LESS than what my regular balcony was! So hubs will have a couple drinks on me! :D Thanks again!

Thanks for the response Fitzget. You are right...OP will likely not see this or respond' date=' so your response is very much appreciated! Taking the chance and booked the cabin. Worst case, we keep the kids up late and sleep in! It is vacation after all and the upgrade is $200 LESS than what my regular balcony was! So hubs will have a couple drinks on me! :D Thanks again![/quote']

Sounds like a plan! Hope you have a great cruise!

p.s. I have printed out the deck plans before, and placed deck 5 over deck 4, to see exactly where my cabin falls over the theater. (I'm crazy that way, lol). You can also go to www dot cruiselinerooms dot com and check to see if they have pics of your exact cabin, or that cabin on any other Spirit class ship.

Edited by Fitzget