Review: Liberty 27/07/13!!!!

inlinesick

Hi you all!!

Girl friend an i just got back from our Liberty cruise. Please bare with me, my english is very bad! I Will not leave you hanging, ITS WAS AWESOME!!!!! The food, the crew, the people and the ship!! We had a blast, the burger joint live up to my expectation, port was Cozumel, Belize, Roatan and Cayman.

Its my first review, so i'll update with more details and pics in the coming days. Bravo Carnival! I can't figure out why so many complaints about the food? We did chef's table, behind the fun tour, we were FTTF totally worth it!

I hope you will enjoy my review as much as enjoyed read review from cruise critic!

day 1 embarkation

We had an early flight, so we got in MIA at 9:35. We did our check in at carnival booth in the airport, really convenient!! We finished our check in before the luggages show up !! FTTF worth every penny more on that later.

Then we took a cab transport to POM, The only problem we had! The taxi driver was the worst DH i ever encounter!! He was very rude for ABSOLUTELY no reason. But i couldn't care less, after this really painful taxi ride. THERE SHE IS!! got to POM at around 10:30 was eating a HUGE Ringer burger by 11:15! the easiest boarding ever!!

more to come...:)

• 1 month later...

Archived