All Inclusive Beach Break in Progreso?

stewpapa

I have been looking at the Reef Club through Carnival. I cannot find this place through a private supplier. It looks really nice but a little pricey. It has pretty good reviews on Tripadvisor as well. Hope you find something.

• 2 weeks later...

We have visited the Reef Resort a few times. It is through AutoProgreso the company that transports the cruise passengers from the port to the city. They have a website with all the details. It is the nicest resort we have found in Progreso. All inclusive food and drinks for $35 adults and $22 child. They have massages on the beach that you can purchase that are very relaxing. They try to sell these excursions on the bus ride from the port so you can purchase online before your cruise or purchase directly through them once the bus stops in the city.

• 2 weeks later...

We used progresoyucatanexcursions.biz and had a great all inclusive day. The trip to the resort was relatively short, not much to see but the resort itself was very nice. Well kept, clean and service was fast and friendly.

I could be wrong on this, but I was trying to find something like this myself, and although the link about does in fact take you to a page for the , reef club, when you try to buy it, it only gives you one option, the 35 dollar one, and the is the technotel (the reef club is 45 on the page.) I even emailed the tour co to see, and no one ever got back with me. What I think has happened is that carnival recently started using them and it is one of the excursions you have to book through carnival so you can no longer book through the SE company directly anymore. If you read reviews on the carnival web site for this excursion, you will see many people saying it was the reef club. *note, not because it is old through carnival, people say it is not good to go too, because it is simply too small of a resort to accommodate that my cruise ship passengers. I am traveling in Sept too, and I ended up booking the technotel:rolleyes:, if you read, it is the same stuff, just not as nice water and no volleyball (I don't care about that so).

I hope this might help a little, and good luck.

Archived