Todd English Menu

maz48

I have been looking for a Todd English Menu with prices but so far no look on searches. Is it the same as their land based restaurants, apart from pricing that is? Thank you.
Try:https://ask.cunard.com/help/cunard/life-on-board/example_menu

Cheers

I have been looking for a Todd English Menu with prices but so far no look on searches. Is it the same as their land based restaurants, apart from pricing that is? Thank you.

If you click on the link to the Todd English example dinner menu in this link it lists the prices there.

H, just found it on Todd english website. For anyone wanting to know too I will post the link. However does anyone have any idea of costs? I believe it is al a carte which is different from other onboard speciality restaurants we have been to which usually have a set cover charge.

http://www.toddenglish.com/menu.php?restaurant_id=19

Mmmm, not sure about it. Is it worth the extra expense? We are only in normal Britannia dining.

I'm in the same boat (no pun intended). We're joining our first Cunard trip next month and very much looking forward to it!

However I would be interested to know if they ever have any special offers? I've only ever had experience of Celebrity (and even then it was only one cruise last year) and had a few offers available at the specialty restaurants on some nights.

It's just one opinion but...my husband and I have a tradition of going to Todd English on the 1st night. It is almost completely empty (maybe 1 other table in another area. We get a table for 2 next to a window where we can watch the lights of New York recede in the background. It's just the 2 of us enjoying as much time as we want with no one else around. It's so quiet you can even hear the music playing - the restaurant will be crowded from the next day through the whole trip

If you are concerned about where your Britannia table is located, just visit earlier in the day and find out where you are seated. How often can you have a fine dining restaurant all to yourself?

It's just one opinion but...my husband and I have a tradition of going to Todd English on the 1st night. It is almost completely empty (maybe 1 other table in another area. We get a table for 2 next to a window where we can watch the lights of New York recede in the background. It's just the 2 of us enjoying as much time as we want with no one else around. It's so quiet you can even hear the music playing - the restaurant will be crowded from the next day through the whole trip

If you are concerned about where your Britannia table is located, just visit earlier in the day and find out where you are seated. How often can you have a fine dining restaurant all to yourself?

You know after reading your plan for Todd English I am going to make that my plan the next time on board (if I am not in the Grills of course. ) But don't worry, I will be quiet and enjoy the view out the window also.

Archived