H.M.C question

Capitan Morgan

There are lots of chairs I don't think they have umbrellas? they have clamshells you can rent we did that the first time and didn't like them it was too hot. the next time we rented a cabana which was the best money we ever spent. you can find chairs under trees to help with shade we did that after we rented the clamshell lol:eek:

As others have said, chairs but no umbrellas. You may well find a tree for shade; however, the clamshells are available for rent. And, yes, they can get hot. But we find a rock or build up a sand pile in the back to prop up the back and promote air flow to cool things down.

There are plenty of trees and shade on the beach - it is really a long beach and people gather as soon as they get off the tender, walk down the beach and it is empty, and plenty of shade.

Thank you for all your info guys! I was a little concerned since i didn't know how things were in the island . i checked and all those cabanas are sold out! I guess there aren't that many in there! I will consider renting one of those shellclam if i won't find any shade. :)

Archived