Photo Sessions

2pineinn

on the Sky my husband and I would like to dress up one night and have our photo taken in the atrium. Do we make appointment as soon as we board the ship or do we just line up and take a turn? Do the appointment times fill up fast? :confused::) Do they take several poses? thanks, I would like to know what to expect.

on the Sky my husband and I would like to dress up one night and have our photo taken in the atrium. Do we make appointment as soon as we board the ship or do we just line up and take a turn? Do the appointment times fill up fast? :confused::) Do they take several poses? thanks, I would like to know what to expect.

Not been on the Sky, however my experience on ships is you line up. They will have one night with several photogaphers out in the atrium taking pictures. (Possilby more than one night) Yes, several poses. :)

I just returned from the Dawn and our second day was called "Norwegian's Night Out" or something like that. We saw a few more people dressed up that night on an overall very casual cruise. That was the night I wore my sparkly dress and we had reservations in LeBistro. Every night there were multiple camera set ups in the Atrium - in front of white screen, in front of the spiral staircase, in front of blue screen and they would later photoshop a tropical or ship background scene. There were also photographers in the dining rooms every night.

I was really pleased with the photos. The photographers in the atrium took about 6 different poses, some with props. The dining room ones were pretty standard 5x7 horizontal with two or more people sitting down. They're quite happy to be a little creative and work with people. It was nice to have so many photos to choose from. I think the 5x7 were $10 and the 8x10 were $20. There are also "deals" available if you purchase a lot of photos.

It seems like every cruise we have been on, they are taking pictures almost every night in various places. Some times the atrium, some times other places and they usually have several places set up in the same night. Trust me, you won't have a problem finding them. :)

It seems like every cruise we have been on, they are taking pictures almost every night in various places. Some times the atrium, some times other places and they usually have several places set up in the same night. Trust me, you won't have a problem finding them. :)

Yes, I agree. Several nights. No lines... maybe somebody is already there. I believe you can make an appointment if you are concerned.

Archived