St. Martin vs. St. Kitts - Beaches and Snorkeling

Quick question…

Between St. Martin and St. Kitts which would be the better beach option and which would be the better snorkeling excursion option?

Beaches:

I am looking at Orient on St. Martin vs. South Friar’s or Cockleshell on St. Kitts. My kids are 11 and 16 so we need a fairly active beach with stuff to do. But I still want crystal blue waters! :D

Snorkeling Excursions:

I am looking at Captain Alan’s 3 Island Snorkeling on St. Martin vs. Blue Water Safari on St. Kitts. They are both 4 hrs long and include light lunch/snacks and beverages

Thanks!

Robin

We were just on our cruise a month ago (wow...already?!)

Anyhow, we snorkeled at St. Maarten and St. Kitts.

Creole Rock is the protected area in St. Maarten to snorkel at...I thought it was pretty good there. We used Capt. Bob and they also took us to Tintamarre to snorkel with some turtles. Swim/beach stop (about 1/2 hour) at Pinel. Lunch/swim on the beach at Grand Case. Another little stop to snorkel for about 30 minutes and stopped off Maho to watch some planes land. Our video from the day:

St. Kitts we used Blue Water Safaris for the half day/light lunch:

Snorkeling was pretty good here too...tons of trumpetfish and urchins...very rocky down there. I liked it here too.

I can't recommend which one to choose, but that's what we did...Hope it helps you make a decision :)

We were just on our cruise a month ago (wow...already?!)

Anyhow, we snorkeled at St. Maarten and St. Kitts.

Creole Rock is the protected area in St. Maarten to snorkel at...I thought it was pretty good there. We used Capt. Bob and they also took us to Tintamarre to snorkel with some turtles. Swim/beach stop (about 1/2 hour) at Pinel. Lunch/swim on the beach at Grand Case. Another little stop to snorkel for about 30 minutes and stopped off Maho to watch some planes land. Our video from the day:

St. Kitts we used Blue Water Safaris for the half day/light lunch:

Snorkeling was pretty good here too...tons of trumpetfish and urchins...very rocky down there. I liked it here too.

I can't recommend which one to choose, but that's what we did...Hope it helps you make a decision :)

Thank you! Your video footage is great:D

Archived