Rate Confirmation (ES)?

CocoaMom

Normally cannot book early saver, but this time around we have. I have 3 cabins booked & under deposit with PVP. My question is - shouldn't there be some type of documentation online within your reservation to show you've booked ES? Looking at my confirmations online, I see the rate (& yes, it's the current es rate), but it says nothing about early saver and I'm kind of wondering since rates change constantly - maybe it's a me issue because I am a document everything type of person.

Normally cannot book early saver, but this time around we have. I have 3 cabins booked & under deposit with PVP. My question is - shouldn't there be some type of documentation online within your reservation to show you've booked ES? Looking at my confirmations online, I see the rate (& yes, it's the current es rate), but it says nothing about early saver and I'm kind of wondering since rates change constantly - maybe it's a me issue because I am a document everything type of person.

I can't recall if I've ever received any email or piece of paper saying that my rate is Early Saver, but every time I call my PVP (who I booked with), she knows that I was Early Saver.

I can't recall if I've ever received any email or piece of paper saying that my rate is Early Saver, but every time I call my PVP (who I booked with), she knows that I was Early Saver.

Ok thanks. My PVP booked it, he knows and I know, but looks like it is a me issue after all!

Archived