Crazy about Burgers - Guy Ferreri - Liberty

funnychick39

It’s just a grease burger nothing great about it, the toppings were great and fries also. What makes me laugh is some people say they will only cruise with a Guys Burger ship. A lot of money for a Hamburg!!!

They are on par with Shake Shack/In N Out/5 Guys. The fact they are free (well, included in the cruise fare) is an added bonus. Unlike RCCL with their up-charge Johnny Rocket's which isn't even as good.

Only am familiar with In and Out, and would take a Guy's Burger over, free or not.

I think it is Shake Shack where someone I know loves the fries, so I will have to try sometime.

It’s just a grease burger nothing great about it, the toppings were great and fries also. What makes me laugh is some people say they will only cruise with a Guys Burger ship. A lot of money for a Hamburg!!!

There is nothing greasy about it, but at the end of the day it is a hamburger.

As for Hamburg, well, prices vary greatly, I am told.

Only am familiar with In and Out, and would take a Guy's Burger over, free or not.

I think it is Shake Shack where someone I know loves the fries, so I will have to try sometime.

If you would take Guy Ferry's over In-n-Out it kinda just shows you really don't know food.

Really no comparison when you go off quality, freshness, and taste. In-n-Out all day every day.

If you would take Guy Ferry's over In-n-Out it kinda just shows you really don't know food.

Really no comparison when you go off quality, freshness, and taste. In-n-Out all day every day.

I can eat at In and Out every day I am in an area where there is one and I have lots of experience. I usually choose not too.

Born and raised in New Orleans, I know far more about food than you ever will. :rolleyes:

I'm usually pretty indifferent with burgers, and Guys was no different. I could take Guys or the regular ones they used to have. Guys was slightly better, but after trying a couple different ones by day 3, I had no more. I don't quite understand what the huge difference is. I'm not a fan of thick fries either, like Guys serves. I prefer standard thin fries. For burgers & fries, I would take Wendys over Guys.

I was avoiding this thread as these always have me running to Five Guys after opening.

But I just saw a new SMASH burger joint being built during a ride yesterday.

So, you burger afficianados, what's a Smash and how does it rate to a Five Guys?

Personally, I don't have a dog in the fight as I haven't had the chance to try a Guy's burger yet (I'll change that in December), and we don't have a Five Guys, SMASH or In N Out anywhere near here.

However, it is interesting to see the various responses given. Kinda reminds me of the old Chevy vs. Ford vs. Dodge argument. In the end, its all just a matter of personal choice.

Looks like an old fashioned cow patty to me! I'll stick to Whataburger. So being born and raised in New Orleans makes one a burger expert...thought there were better things to eat there!

it means i know what good food is.

and yes, there are some exceptional burger places in new orleans.

it means i know what good food is.

and yes, there are some exceptional burger places in new orleans.

While New Orleans does have some awesome food, I would take NY, LA, or even San Fran/Napa Valley area.

Burgers in Norleans huh? I will be there in a month working with a chef. I've had Yo Mama, Port of Call, Cowbell, and Company Burger. Not a fan of any of them but Company Burger. I found Company slightly above average. Are there any hidden gems I'm missing?

What's the correct name? Guy Ferry? Fereri? Ferrari? Ferreri? Fieri? Fiery?

This thread got my head spinning with all the name variations! :confused:

What's the correct name? Guy Ferry? Fereri? Ferrari? Ferreri? Fieri? Fiery?

This thread got my head spinning with all the name variations! :confused:

He was born Guy Ferry. Unless he changed it for religious reasons or due to marriage (which he didn't) I'm gonna call him that.

Archived