Carriage rides in nasseau?

johnsose2

It has been a couple of years since we have been to nasseau and it seems like just after you get out of the welcome center there where people offering tours of nasseau in carriages, so I have couple of questions. 1: am I remembering rite about the carriage rides or was that a different port. 2: what is the cost per person we will have 6 adults and 2 kids(parents have some mobility issues or we would do a walking tour). And 3: where all does it go and for how long? Thank you

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

It has been a couple of years since we have been to nasseau and it seems like just after you get out of the welcome center there where people offering tours of nasseau in carriages, so I have couple of questions. 1: am I remembering rite about the carriage rides or was that a different port. 2: what is the cost per person we will have 6 adults and 2 kids(parents have some mobility issues or we would do a walking tour). And 3: where all does it go and for how long? Thank you

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Generally the cost is $20 for 2 ppl. The ride runs about 20/25 minutes and can vary by interest and traffic. Ea. carriage can handle 2 adults (and maybe a small child). There is only one small horse that pulls the carriage. A driver and 2 adults is plenty weight to pull in the heat.

They just added a new destination.. john waitlings distillery at Buena Vista. It's a beautiful old mansion .. plantation style, just a few blocks from the port.

Check them out on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/johnwatlings

Archived