Jet Ski Rentals

crusin fools

We will be in Bermuda in 3 weeks Would like to know what jet ski rental company we should use...I know there is one right off the dock at Kings Wharf but was wondering if there is any other ones...My DH thinks he went with Donovans water sport a few years back. He remembers the person standing out side on the dock with a sign...:confused:

We rented from Somerset Bridge Watersports last year. Had an absolute blast. Going to rent a Boston Whaler this year in 3 weeks down there.

Hope this helps.

wasiii

Sent through the air with the greatest of ease from my Galaxy Nexus.

We have a jet ski tour booked on Aug 25 along with three kayaks from Somerset Watersports. Then, when the jet ski tour is over, we have the pontoon boat rented for 4 hours as well.

They appear to be a very reputable company from reviews both here and on TripAdvisor.

Last week, we rented from Sea Venture Watersports. They are located at the Dockyard in Snorkel Park. Since we did a last minute booking on our last day, they had no availability at the Snorkel Park, so we took a cab to the Waterlot Inn location and went out of there for the 1 hour tour. They were cheaper than the company that's right off the ship. $125/hr for a one person ski, $150/hr for two on a ski.

We went under the Somerset bridge, then out to the Vixen to feed the fish. It was a great trip. It was my first time on a jet ski and I was a bit nervous at first. Tom (or Todd, I can't remember) was a great guide.

Here's a link to their flyer: http://www.jetskibermuda.com

IMG_4967.JPG

IMG_4971.JPG

IMG_5044.JPG

We will be in Bermuda on the 28th...so do you all think we should make reservations ahead of time with what ever company we choose or just take a chance...we usually don't make reservations because we like to see what is going on (eg... weather) BUT since there will be the 2 ships in port, I am thinking that we should...

And do you know if all of the jet ski companies are with tour guides?.. Is there any that will let you go on your own? DH likes to let them "loose"...LOL!!!!:D

I would make a reservation. I think there is a 24 hour cancellation policy with Sommerset, so you can check the forecast from the ship and make your determination then.

As far as I know, there are no jet ski operations in Bermuda that will let you go alone. They are all guided tours. However, if I'm wrong, I hope someone will correct me!

The jet skis look really fun but I am afraid that I will fall into the water and not be able to get back on the jet ski. How often does that really happen? How hard is it to get back on (from the water - getting on from a platform is fine). Thanks.

The jet skis look really fun but I am afraid that I will fall into the water and not be able to get back on the jet ski. How often does that really happen? How hard is it to get back on (from the water - getting on from a platform is fine). Thanks.

I also want to try it but being the big beautiful woman that I am;) I worry about trying to get on the machine...my sweetie of a DH said he would help me on and like you afraid that if I fell off how in the world I would get back on:eek:

Archived