Seattle Hotel Suggestions

I am looking for a hotel in Seattle for 2 nights prior to my cruise. I have a family with 3 kids and I was told by the Waterfront Marriott that I had to have two rooms. I could not have two double beds and a cot. Does anyone know if the other hotels in Seattle have the same policy. Also, what is a good area in Seattle to stay. Thanks!

I am looking for a hotel in Seattle for 2 nights prior to my cruise. I have a family with 3 kids and I was told by the Waterfront Marriott that I had to have two rooms. I could not have two double beds and a cot. Does anyone know if the other hotels in Seattle have the same policy. Also, what is a good area in Seattle to stay. Thanks!

Try Homewood Suites at Western and Denny in the Queen Anne neighborhood. I have had as many as 5 in a room in there before I moved up here. They have two beds in the bedroom and a sofa bed in the living room. Rates are not outrageous, and include a free breakfast (full) and evening appetizers (which are often enough for dinner), and have a "kitchen" as well.

Does anyone know of a good hotel near the Amtrak station? We will be arriving from Vancouver post cruise and are looking for a hotel within walking distance of the train station. Also, is this a safe area to walk at night?

There are no hotels really close to King Street Station. Closest would be downtown (about 1-2 miles away). I would not walk alone in that area at night, too close to Pioneer Square. I used to work at Safeco Field and QWest Stadium, which are right there, and we all walked in groups for safety purposes.

• 3 weeks later...

I just booked some two-bedrooms suites at http://www.comfortsuites-seattle.com for our 2006 cruise from Seattle. They sleep five and were VERY reasonably priced. Includes shuttle transportation to tourist sites and breakfast buffet. I haven't stayed there before, but I've read nothing but good things about the property on these boards.

Archived