Elation Karaoke Host

I believe for regular karaoke (cd played) it is a young woman named Antoinette and for Superstar Live where you sing with a live band, the Elation show band singer usually hosts that and her name is Ty.

I am almost sure this information is correct, if not I am sure other members, especially those that have been on Elation recently will let us know. Hope this helps.:)

Are you a fan of karaoke? Regular or Superstar live?

Thank, so much! We have an annual Girl's Cruise in October, always out of New Orleans or Mobile when that port was used. We have 10 this year, sometimes more. We usually have a couple of us that like to sing, the rest of us watch :D. I did not care for last year's Elation Karaoke host and wasn't looking forward to having him again. GREAT news about some good hosts!

Thank, so much! We have an annual Girl's Cruise in October, always out of New Orleans or Mobile when that port was used. We have 10 this year, sometimes more. We usually have a couple of us that like to sing, the rest of us watch :D. I did not care for last year's Elation Karaoke host and wasn't looking forward to having him again. GREAT news about some good hosts!

How fun! Have a great time!!!

I don't know if Antoinette will be there in October. She told us she has nodules on her voice box (or something like that) and is going to have to have surgery soon....and may lose her voice all together :( She was pretty upbeat about it, but it sounded serious.

Archived