Explorer of the Seas

macfin

anybody know what will be going on for halloween on board? traveling with a 6 and 9 yo and will actually be docked in Bermuda for halloween..kids wondering if there is any trick or treating or parties on board the ship?

anybody know what will be going on for halloween on board? traveling with a 6 and 9 yo and will actually be docked in Bermuda for halloween..kids wondering if there is any trick or treating or parties on board the ship?

We had my granddaughter on the Explorer back in 2007 for Halloween. And, yes, they had a party and parade. They also had the stores give out treats for the "trick or treat". She had a great time. I am sure they still do it. Take their costumes along and have a great time.

Gwen :)

On board for Halloween back in 2010 and it was great. The number of people dressed up the night of the parade was astonishing. They even gave out prizes for different categories. You will love it. I will be there to watch it again.

great ...thank you...Dad and his mates will be dressing up as ,lets just say scurvy..??? well at least me and my oldest and my youngest will be are parrot...should be fun...

Archived