Taxi Tour

mhdubgal

I too have been looking for email addresses for taxi tours. The yellow pages only gives phone numbers. And traveller99's first link did not come up. Can anyone recommend the best company to arrange a tour with? Also, is it better to pre-arrange the tour before you get into port, or will there be plenty of cabs waiting to take those of us that get off the ship on a tour? We will be docked at King's Wharf only.

I was in King's Wharf in earlier this month on the Voyager. We booked the taxi tour thru RCCL - I think it was $48 for adults for 3 hours. Our first day in port there was a line of taxis and it looked/sounded like people were negotiating for tours. On the second day in port I didn't see any taxis. Hope this helps.

I too have been looking for email addresses for taxi tours. The yellow pages only gives phone numbers.

I looked at the yellow pages (www.bermudayp.com) under 'taxi services' (covers two pages) and three of the listings had email addresses. Many of the listings also have a red button beneath them that says AD. Click on that and their ad pops up, I clicked on two and they both had email addresses listed in the ad.

I had emailed a taxi service to schedule a tour before going to Bermuda. Never received a response. In St. George's and Hamilton, there were plenty of taxis, so we did a tour that way. It was great and well worth the $$. :)

I looked at the yellow pages (www.bermudayp.com) under 'taxi services' (covers two pages) and three of the listings had email addresses. Many of the listings also have a red button beneath them that says AD. Click on that and their ad pops up, I clicked on two and they both had email addresses listed in the ad.

Thanks Swizzle, you're 100% right. Don't know what happened to the link I posted.

Archived