Price adjust???

Mschif78

price adjustments are pretty easy to get before final payment, but not after. that is now pretty standard in the cruise industry (except Carnival early saver which has strings attached, I'm told).

if you sail on the 30 th of this month, you are way past final payment. Stop looking at the price of your current cabin category. instead look at better cabin categories. if the price of a better cabin drops to what you already paid, you may be able to upgrade for free; call your travel agency and ask. If a better category drops to a bit more than you already paid, you may be a able to pay the difference to upgrade. have a wonderful time.

Ive been reading about cheaper rates and getting a price adjustment. I booked my cruise from ************. Leaving on the dawn on the 30th. Do u have to book through NCL to get the price adjust??

You should call your travel agent if you notice the price going down and they can ask for some on board credit or an upgrade, but it isn't guaranteed. It doesn't hurt to ask though!

Also! You should join us on the roll call board and sign up for the meet and greet on the cruise! I'm also heading on the Dawn on the 30th and I'm VERY excited! Here's a link to our meet and greet, I posted some fun photos from last year, we're also doing a cabin crawl (visiting member's cabins to see the different types) and we're doing a group slot pull if you are interested! http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1794979&page=1

we also leave on the dawn on the 30th and saw the price of our suite drop by $ 400 total so I called ncl and they said we were already in the penalty phase since cruise is so close so he looked for upgrade which their are not many when already in an aft suite but he managed to get us $ 100 more on board credit ! I felt it should of been $ 100 per person but I didn't argue I figured better than nothing

We booked the top suite on the ship for Sept. 16th. We are well past final payment. I looked today and the cost of the cabin has dropped $300. I have a call in to our TA for OBC or to switch to the other cabin in our category or both. Does anyone think we have a chance?? Will keep you posted...

If anyone is interested, here is the answer I got: Our OS cabin price dropped $300 after final payment and the cabin we initially wanted was open. I called our TA and asked for OBC and/or to be moved to the other cabin. We got a call from out TA and we got $75 additional OBC and moved to the cabin we preferred! I don't know that I would have called if this thread hadn't jogged me to check again. CC helps again! :D

Archived