Turtles with 4 year who can't swim

wolsajj

Is this possible? And if so, where and with which tour company?

Thank you

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking. If you mean can he use a life jacket, I'm not sure. You might have to bring one.

If you mean can he still enjoy it, the answer is yes, just go in a glass bottom boat. I can't remember the name of any, we just went with some guy who was on the beach offering tours. Sounds silly when I say it like that, but it was fun and safe and you can see a lot thru the glass bottom boat, they will also go over a shipwreck. :)

I just meant is there a tour that would be good for him to partake in. Thanks for your response the glass bottom boat is a great idea!! Which beach were you at?

Thanks

Carlisle Bay. I don't know about specific tours, wish I coud help more, next time we will spend more time there, then I will know more. :D

Is this possible? And if so, where and with which tour company?

Thank you

Yes this is possible. Kendrick with the glass bottom the Shamon Too. He is based at Folkestone beach. However this beach is closed off, so he can be found at Holetown Beach, in St James. Check the web and you will be able to find this glass bottom boat.

Yes this is possible. Kendrick with the glass bottom the Shamon Too. He is based at Folkestone beach. However this beach is closed off, so he can be found at Holetown Beach, in St James. Check the web and you will be able to find this glass bottom boat.

Why is Folkestone closed off? It is one of our fav places, or do you mean it's closed off to boats?

Thanks

The seat turtle area is very close to Mullins Beach, north of Holetown. Any of the water sports guys can set you up with a private glass bottom boat to feet the turtles. You have your choice to get out and swim with them or stay in the boat. I have done both.

Feel free to negotiate the price.

Archived