Two Formal Nights - Quebec to NYC - Which nights are they?

Tall Stacks

Can anyone tell me the two formal nights on the Quebec City to NYC Emerald Princess cruise? Usually they are on sea days, but this cruise only has one day at sea and is 10 days long. I'm assuming the first formal night will be our sea day, which is actually day 3, but wondering which will be the next formal night. Thanks.

When a sea day is not available, I believe they try to pick a port day with an early departure time.

On your cruise both Halifax (Day 6) and Boston (Day 9) have 4:00 pm departure times. My guess - only a guess - would be that they would choose Boston (Day 9) for the second formal night.

Can anyone tell me the two formal nights on the Quebec City to NYC Emerald Princess cruise? Usually they are on sea days, but this cruise only has one day at sea and is 10 days long. I'm assuming the first formal night will be our sea day, which is actually day 3, but wondering which will be the next formal night. Thanks.

We did the 10-day Quebec City to NYC onboard the Emerald Princess last October. I quickly browsed through my blog posts and found that our formal nights were on the Sea Day and the day we were in Boston.

Thank you so much. I was trying to plan my excursions and did not want to miss either formal night or feel rushed when coming back from an excursion. We do the early seating. Unlike some people, formal nights are a thrill for me and I enjoy dressing up. Thanks again for the replies.

Archived