Allegrissimo on the opera

clud1970

hi there does anybody have this years bar list on the opera or are they all the same.

if i buy the Allegrissimo package is there a discount on bottles of corona

thanks in advance

The bar lists depends upon geographic location not ship. Where will you be on the Opera?

There are no discounts with Allegrissimo, either it is included or not. Bottled and canned beer is not included (it is with the Premium package). There is a choice of draught beer however which is included.

The bar lists depends upon geographic location not ship. Where will you be on the Opera?

There are no discounts with Allegrissimo, either it is included or not. Bottled and canned beer is not included (it is with the Premium package). There is a choice of draught beer however which is included.

Tim, can you please direct me in the right direction - where can I find details of brands covered by the Premium package...

Tim, can you please direct me in the right direction - where can I find details of brands covered by the Premium package...

While I photoed the full wine menu on the Fantasia, I didn't the full bar menu.

From memory, brands like Bells and Johnnie Walker were included in Allegrissimo but single malts like Glenfiddich were in the Premium package. Same for gin: Gordon's and Beefeater in A, Bombay Sapphire in AP. The only beers then were lagers, which all taste the same to me but I hear that stout is now available depending upon itinerary.

I am afraid I can't point you towards a comprehensive reference but hopefully someone else can.....

In the meantime here is the start of the wine menu showing the selection of wines by the glass and the few non-wine drinks available at the wine bar. The second photo uffered particularly from poor contrast and drunken wobble so I have done what I could to make it clearer.

WineMenu1.jpg

WineMenu.jpg

hi there does anybody have this years bar list on the opera or are they all the same.

if i buy the Allegrissimo package is there a discount on bottles of corona

thanks in advance

Corona is NOT on the alligressimo list ( it is red starred) but is on the Alligressimo Premium list. €4.90 for 33cl (+ 15% grat if not on the package)

I have the complete Med bar list from my cruise on Opera last week and will endeavour to scan it and put it in my skydrive and provide a link to it in the next couple of days.

Pete

hello thanks for the replys

do they allow two drinks per card on the opera and if they do is this likely to change

cheers

Not quite sure what you mean, but if you mean do 2 paople sharing a cabin both have to produce their card , if they are obviously together, the answer is one card will do.

eg. My wife and I had table for two in the MDR so we only needed one card to "pay" (record what you drank) for drinks with Dinner.

Pete

hello thanks for the replys

do they allow two drinks per card on the opera and if they do is this likely to change

cheers

I assume you mean how many drinks can you order to be charged to one card which has the Allegrissimo package on it. On the the Musica the limit was 3 drinks, then a few months later on the Fantasia, it was two. However there were occasional checks that everyone who was having a drink on Allegrissimo had the package. This was done subtly and in different ways. Early on in the cruise at dinner everyone had to produce their card. Similarly, we were all asked for our cards a few times at bars.

Usually, we would present one card per person and the waiting staff would accept one per two people and return the others.

We were all on the package but it was reassuring that there were random checks in place. Most of the time it was a question of convenience. Being a man, I was sent to the bar. It was easier for me and bar staff to deal with fewer cards.

Skier52 that bar list is exactly what I have been looking for, thank you. So is anything not with a red asterisk included in the allegrissimo package? Just a little confused by the "mixed drinks" and then further on the list of spirits on a separate page (which does not appear to have an asterisk). In particular, is Jim Beam included in the allegrissimo package? And the standard cocktails?

How much is the allegrissimo package in Euros? I only have the price in NZD, but can convert. Is the 15% service charge included in the package price or added on when you get the drinks? Can you buy the package onboard or does it have to be purchased pre-cruise?

Skier52 that bar list is exactly what I have been looking for, thank you. So is anything not with a red asterisk included in the allegrissimo package? Just a little confused by the "mixed drinks" and then further on the list of spirits on a separate page (which does not appear to have an asterisk). In particular, is Jim Beam included in the allegrissimo package? And the standard cocktails?

How much is the allegrissimo package in Euros? I only have the price in NZD, but can convert. Is the 15% service charge included in the package price or added on when you get the drinks? Can you buy the package onboard or does it have to be purchased pre-cruise?

Anything without the red asterisk is in standard Allegrissimo. It's €23 per day oer person. £20 pp per day if you get added on to your final cruise invoice in the UK. Either prebook via the website and you pay onboard or get added to your final invoice and you avoid 15% service charge. If you buy the package onboard you don't avoid the charge.

Archived