A photo review of our Carnival Pride Cruise July 28, 2013

Smitty74

Delta

I was just wondering what part of Delaware you are from? We live in southern Delaware near the beaches. We are booked on the Pride out of Baltimore 11/17/13.

We are in Felton, we're not TOO far away. I shop at the BJ's there in Millsboro about once a month. I don't care for Sam's which is what we have in Dover, so I have a BJ's membership. I know Dagsboro isn't far from there.

Have a wonderful cruise. I'll be anxious to hear all about it.

Edited by Delta Dear

• 1 month later...
thank you for the posting of your trip...I'm so excite this will be my first cruise ever, and am leaving oct 27th on the carnvial pride. :)

We will also be leaving on the Pride on October 27th! Only 3 more weeks!!! Getting SO excited.....have you joined the Roll Call also on this site? There are actually 2 for our cruise. One is strictly the date, and the other says something about Halloween Cruise.

Dressing up???

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Congrats on the balcony. I would suggest changing, if you can to one of the cabins between the lifeboats. 5230 or 5232 would give you a bit of a view down to the water.

We are on 5236 in January. This is between two lifeboats and have an extra long balcony for the same price as an obstructed balcony. There are only four of these and two of them are handicapped rooms. You can find pics on here by searching for them.

Congrats on the balcony. I would suggest changing, if you can to one of the cabins between the lifeboats. 5230 or 5232 would give you a bit of a view down to the water.

DH and I are in booked 5232 and "surrogate" granddaughter and her friend are in 5230. I booked these cheaper balcony cabins since we are paying granddaughters share for her 21st birthday present. I hadn't given a thought to the three aft lifeboats and the only forward cabins available when I booked were behind the higher lifeboats. The Carnival rep I booked with suggest these two cabins and it sounds like a good suggestion!

Looking forward to another great Pride cruise!!