Party Package room decoration

enchantingodin

We will be on the EPIC for our 10th anniversary. YAY! I have been pondering being super cheesy and doing the anniversary party package. What can I say - we're mushy. :o

Anywho I've been trying to find some pics online of the decorations and cake without much luck... Anybody have any out there?

Thanks! :D

We are going on Epic too and its our 10th anniversary as well!

I was thinking of this as well but I saw a couple of videos on YouTube where people got the rooms decorated and whilst the cake was ok the decorations were cheap and tacky...for the cost id buy some and do it myself when hes not around then get the cake served at dinner. I read you can ask at guest services and that can be organised.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY:D have a great cruise!

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Forums mobile app

I had my cabin decorated for my Birthday and nothing special~~a few balloons~~a Happy Birthday banner and a cake~~I would buy it and put it up myself~~I did order roses for my cabin for my October 6th cruise on the "Breakaway"~~I am going solo~~so it is from me to me!:)

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the replies - I was able to find a few posts on the boards regarding the decorations. I think you guys are right, not really worth the money. Maybe I might really splurge and get one of the romance/honeymoon packages... *ponders*

I think you are on the right track there.....use the room decoration money and go for a romance package!

Have a wonderful anniversary cruise!

Rochelle

I had my cabin decorated for my Birthday and nothing special~~a few balloons~~a Happy Birthday banner and a cake~~I would buy it and put it up myself~~I did order roses for my cabin for my October 6th cruise on the "Breakaway"~~I am going solo~~so it is from me to me!:)

I saw that back to back cruise listed, 14 days Bahamas AND Bermuda sounds very nice indeed. Have a wonderful time and enjoy your roses!

We will be on the EPIC for our 10th anniversary. YAY! I have been pondering being super cheesy and doing the anniversary party package. What can I say - we're mushy. :o

Anywho I've been trying to find some pics online of the decorations and cake without much luck... Anybody have any out there?

Thanks! :D

We just celebrated our 11th anniversary on the Sun. I went ahead and booked the anniversary package to surprise my husband with it. I thought they did a nice job. We had a happy anniversary banner across the mirror over the bed and wedding bell streamers over the bed as well. They also put wedding bells above the curtain leading to the balcony. There were 2 swan towel animals on the bed so together they made a heart shape and there was a really cute towel monkey hanging from the shelves by the tv. The cake was REALLY delicious. Overall I thought the $35 for the anniversary package was worth it, especially since they set it all up the morning of our anniversary while we were at breakfast so he was really surprised. I have a few pictures I can post if you want.

Ann

We just celebrated our 11th anniversary on the Sun. I went ahead and booked the anniversary package to surprise my husband with it. I thought they did a nice job. We had a happy anniversary banner across the mirror over the bed and wedding bell streamers over the bed as well. They also put wedding bells above the curtain leading to the balcony. There were 2 swan towel animals on the bed so together they made a heart shape and there was a really cute towel monkey hanging from the shelves by the tv. The cake was REALLY delicious. Overall I thought the $35 for the anniversary package was worth it, especially since they set it all up the morning of our anniversary while we were at breakfast so he was really surprised. I have a few pictures I can post if you want.

Ann

Yes please!

I bought the congratulations decorations on the Breakaway for my DS and his bride. Total waste of money, but it was only $20+, not $30 something like other posters have said.

3 latex balloons, 1 banner across the balcony doors, and a couple of crepe paper streamer things. Also the cake which came later...but really...who needs more cake when you can get sweets for free 24/7? :rolleyes:

I loved the decorations on RCCL which is why I ordered these in the first place...they are a little pricier, but you get so much more for your money.

I bought the congratulations decorations on the Breakaway for my DS and his bride. Total waste of money, but it was only $20+, not $30 something like other posters have said.

3 latex balloons, 1 banner across the balcony doors, and a couple of crepe paper streamer things. Also the cake which came later...but really...who needs more cake when you can get sweets for free 24/7? :rolleyes:

I loved the decorations on RCCL which is why I ordered these in the first place...they are a little pricier, but you get so much more for your money.

Thanks for sharing. Seems like some people have had great experiences where others have had ones that were not so great. I still haven't decided. But the negatives seem to be out numbering the positives at this point.

We did the anniversary package for our 25th and I have to say it was not worth it. Never ate the cake and the decorations were cheesy.

We ended up going to Le Bistro (might have been included) dressed to the hilt. I was all sparkles and wearing the good jewelry, my husband actually wore his tux! We had a lovely dinner. After we found a quiet spot on deck and drank champagne. The waiter was good too, he kept out of sight but knew when it was time for another bottle. Very romantic and lovely memories of our 1st trip on the Spirit.

Archived